Are you having trouble paying rent due to COVID-19? Don't get evicted. Get help.
Through recent state legislative action, the Arkansas Community Action Agencies Association has received $10 million in federal grant funds to provide rental assistance to low-to-middle-income Arkansas residencts through the Arkansas COVID-19 Fresh Start Housing Stabilization Program.
You may be eligible for assistance with your rent. Funds are limited, so apply today.
- ACAAA Fresh Start www.arfreshstart.com
- CDC Moratorium Declaration
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding the moratorium
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance
The Federal Emergency Management Agency is providing financial assistance for COVID-19-related funeral expenses incurred on or after January 20, 2020.
- Click here for guidance and eligibility requirements and types of services funded.
Other Sources of Information:
- Arkansas Department of Health information, click here.
- COVID-19 information for the state of Arkansas, click here.