Date: November 29, 2018General Responsibility:
Work under general supervision of the Recovery Center House Manager and Director. The house person will be responsible for securing the Center at night, locking all doors and the overall operation of the center at night and weekends. Must be a Regional Detoxification Specialist (RDS) or working towards RDS certification.Specific Duties:
- Ensure all doors are locked at night and on schedule.
- Lights turned off on schedule.
- Bed checks.
- Available to help handle any problems that may occur in the evening.
- Responsible for evening supervision.
- Documentation in client files, written and electronic, as required licensure, accreditation, and contractual agreements.
- Count and log all medication in “Medication Log Book”.
- Obtain all paperwork from client that leaves Center due to illness or other appointments. (Paperwork place in Counselor box)
- Maintain accurate paperwork in clients files.
- Accurate documentation of incidents, that includes a detailed description of event, including time of event, which occurred during their shift.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
The incumbent is delegated full authority necessary for the effective performance of the responsibility assigned within the restrictions of applicable policies and instruction, and is fully accountable to the Recovery Center Director and/or the House Manager for his / her performance.Requirements:
If in recovery, must have six (6) months of sobriety.
Must be RDS Certified or working to obtain RDS Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Successful Background Check
- Successful Drug Screening
- RDS Specialist or working towards RDS Certification
To apply, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
2401 Fox Meadow Lane, P.O. Box 16720
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Phone: (870) 802-7100
Fax: (870) 268-1461
Email: [email protected]