Date: December 01, 2019General Description:
Prevention Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office; supporting Regional Prevention Provider through a variety of tasks related to organization and scope of work, responsible for time sensitive reporting and data entry. Become familiar with a variety of the prevention concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all assigned duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity.Specific Duties:
- 1. Manage workflow by ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- 2. Maintain and expand Prevention Facebook Page
- 3. Computer Data Entry
- 4. Monitor and help create Prevention programs as directed by management and see the programs through to completion
- 5. Monitor office supply inventory and notify supervisor when replacement supplies are needed.
- 6. Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- 7. Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- 8. Respond to questions and requests for information
- 9. Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- 10. Travel to events and assist with resource distribution as needed.
- 11. Other duties as assigned.
The Prevention Administrative Assistant is delegated full authority necessary for the effective performance of the responsibilities assigned within the restriction of applicable policies and instructions, and is fully accountable to the Director of Substance Abuse Prevention Services for their performance.Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum High school diploma.
- Prior experience in office environment.
- Computer, social media, and Microsoft office experience
- Serviceable vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
- Liability insurance
- Occasional travel
- Moderate office noise (printers, phones, light foot traffic)
- Ability to sit at a computer for an extended period of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard and drive a motor vehicle.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and sit
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job duties may be altered from time to time. I understand CRDC is a drug free workplace and I agree to take a drug/alcohol test prior to my employment and will be periodically subjected to random screenings for drug/alcohol throughout my employment with CRDC.
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
2401 Fox Meadow Lane, P.O. Box 16720
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Phone: (870) 802-7100
Fax: (870) 268-1461
Email: [email protected]