Date: May 11, 2020
This CRDC position is derived from a joint agreement between CRDC and HUB Board of Director’s with the “working title” of HUB Director.
Responsible for overseeing the HUB program, including but not limited to the overall day-to day activities, administrative responsibilities, and volunteer staff supervision for The HUB. Supervises volunteer staff to accomplish maximum productivity ensuring that client services are delivered timely and effectively. Operates an efficient, organized, and smooth functioning program. Provides effective services to HUB customers and families. Is accountable for budget, reports and monitoring processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Emphasizes and serves customers with respect, dignity, and confidentiality above all else while ensuring all agency policies, beliefs, and standards are followed.
- Accurately prepares reports relating to program according to appropriate timeframes, program policy guidelines and procedures as established by funding sources.
- Oversee volunteer program including but not limited to recruiting, orienting, training, communicating, retaining, and encouraging professionalism and teamwork.
- Coordinates, collaborates, and negotiates with all CRDC programs and outside services and resource providers to assist with resolving the needs of customers as well as funding and supply needs.
- Responsible for budgets, screening, approval/denials, complaints, weekly, monthly, and annual reports to be submitted to appropriate sources in a timely manner.
- Represent the HUB at community and organization functions while promoting homeless awareness.
- Maintains open and frequent communication with HUB Board of Directors including but not limited to attending all monthly HUB board meetings.
- Assist in researching and writing grants to enhance The HUB program and funding sources.
- Adheres to the confidentiality policy of The HUB.
- Other duties as assigned by the HUB Board of Directors.
Authority and Accountability:
The incumbent is delegated the full authority for any necessary decision making and effective performance of the responsibility assigned within the restriction of applicable policies and instructions and is fully accountable to The HUB Board of Directors.
- College Degree Preferred (Social Work, Psychology, or related field) or experience in lieu of degree.
- Computer Literate
- Management Experience plus 4+ years in an office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to handle multiple projects effectively
- Excellent written, oral, and public speaking skills
- Commitment to Social Justice
- Compassion and empathy for and understanding of challenges faced by the population served
Reliable Transportation, Valid Arkansas Drivers License & Auto Liability Insurance
Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat and lift. May occasionally be asked to lift and carry at least 30 pounds
Must be able to perform any other duties that may be assigned by The Hub Board or the CRDC Executive Director or his/her designate.
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job duties may be altered from time to time. I understand CRDC is a drug free workplace and I agree to take a drug/alcohol test prior to my employment and will be periodically subjected to random screenings for drug/alcohol throughout my employment with CRDC.
Email Resumes to [email protected]
or to apply online, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
Applicants may also contact Crowley’s Ridge Development Council Human Resources Office located at:
2401 Fox Meadow Ln,
The position will remain open until filled. Crowley’s Ridge Development Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).