Date: July 03, 2020Essential Functions:
- Performs assigned cleaning duties for restrooms, meeting rooms, public areas, and offices as needed.
- Collaborates to ensure proper supplies are ordered
- Performs minor plumbing and other routine facility maintenance
- Notifies supervisor when maintenance problems are of a technical nature.
- Removes trash, cleans windows, de-litters outside areas, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Sets up for events and meetings as necessary.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Moderate noises when using machinery such as vacuums and floor buffers
- Must be able to work under stress
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and frequently required to smell; occasionally required to sit, climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 35 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; and depth perception.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Reliable transportation with liability insurance
- Valid Driver’s license
- Direct Deposit
- Represent the Agency in activities related to the job
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job duties and work time schedules may be altered from time to time. I understand CRDC is a drug free workplace and I agree to take a drug/alcohol test prior to my employment and will be periodically subjected to random screenings for drug/alcohol throughout my employment with CRDC.
Email Resumes to [email protected]
Applicants may also contact Crowley’s Ridge Development Council Human Resources Office located at 2401 Fox Meadow Ln, Jonesboro, AR 72401 (870)-333-5112. The position will remain open until filled.
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)