Date: July 19, 2020Essential Functions:
- Perform customer service for LIHEAP clients by processing applications ensuring that all required documentation is received.
- Provide assistance to families in need of CRDC assistance through information assistance, assistance with applications, documentation gathering, forwarding applications to appropriate programs and follow-up when necessary.
- Assist in daily functions of the Human Services Center.
- Perform data entry into agency database as needed and directed.
- Responsible for knowing the client eligibility requirements as well as the policies and procedures of the Agency and all funding sources for programs as assigned and staying abreast of changes.
- Displays great knowledge of all department programs and communicates services effectively.
- Assist with identifying appropriate LIHEAP A16 and CSBG CONNECT participants and referring to Family Development Specialist.
- Attend trainings and office staff meetings and participate actively in information exchange as required.
- Responsible for safeguarding all confidential information as it relates to job duties.
- Assist with distributing and gathering Area Needs Assessments and return data to the Family Development Coordinator.
- Assist Family Development Coordinator in collection of CSBG intake data.
- Assist in the uniting and integrating all CRDC programs.
- Answer phones.
- Other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor for the efficient operation of the program and agency.
Non Essential Functions:
- Assure that the center is adequately stocked with necessary supplies. Submit requisition forms and/or supply requests.
- Travel to other counties and assist as needed.
Qualifications and Education:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Moderate office noise (Printers, phones, light foot traffic)
- Must be able to work under stress
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Strong interviewing and communication skills
- Reliable vehicle with liability insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
- Direct Deposit Required
- Represent the Agency in activities related to the job
Authority and Accountability:
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job duties may be altered from time to time. I understand CRDC is a drug free workplace and I agree to take a drug/alcohol test prior to my employment and will be periodically subjected to random screenings for drug/alcohol throughout my employment with CRDC.
Email Resumes to [email protected]
Applicants may also contact Crowley’s Ridge Development Council Human Resources Office located at 2401 Fox Meadow Ln, Jonesboro, AR 72401 (870)-333-5112. The position will remain open until filled.
Job Description has been reviewed and approved by Executive Director
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)