Date: October 06, 2020General Description:
Works under supervision of the CRDC Executive Director and is responsible for over-all operation of the Substance Abuse Treatment Center in the designated geographic area described herein.
- See that all program employees in the area carry out their duties per their job description, or as may be directed.
- Ensures that up-to-date records on all clients are prepared and maintained.
- Overall responsibility for custody and control of supplies, purchase orders, food stamps, equipment, or facilities and ensures authorized use only.
- Ensures that follow-up on those clients who have been through the Recovery Center and/or outpatient counseling is documented within 90 days of treatment.
- Maintain a schedule of all inpatient treatment programs. This schedule should be:
- made one month in advance,
- list all staff and volunteers used for each activity,
- ensure that the clients receive a well rounded treatment consistent with CRDC principles and there is a minimum of five (5) approved hours of treatment per day (Monday-Friday).
- Ensure that outpatient services are provided on a regular basis other than at the traditional Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. workday.
- Accept speaking engagements to explain the program available in Northeast Arkansas from any and all civic, church and charitable groups.
- Conduct public relations within the area for the purpose of promoting the program.
- Maintain a close, positive liaison with all courts, public officials, other CRDC Department Directors, etc. in the area.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships and linkages with other service providers so that clients can be offered a full range of needed services.
Other duties as may be assigned.
Authority and Accountability:
The incumbent is delegated full authority necessary for the effective performance of the responsibilities assigned within the restrictions of applicable policies and instructions, and is fully accountable to the CRDC Executive Director for their performance.
Qualifications & Education:
- Master’s degree in social work, rehabilitation counseling, psychology, or related field is desirable or experience in lieu of degree.
- If recovering, should have a minimum of three to five years of continuous sobriety and one year of experience in working with social service programs.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Certification
- Clinical Supervision Certification
- LCSW, LPC
- Must be able to work under stress
- Moderate office noise (printers, phones, foot traffic)
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand; walk; sit; stoop; climb and/or balance for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable Transportation & liability insurance
- In and out of area travel
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Background check, drug screen, driving record check
Represent the Agency in activities related to the job
Authority and Accountability:
The incumbent is delegated full authority necessary for the effective performance of the responsibilities assigned within the restrictions of applicable policies and instructions and is fully accountable to the Human Services Director.
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job duties may be altered from time to time. I understand CRDC is a drug free workplace and I agree to take a drug/alcohol test prior to my employment and will be periodically subjected to random screenings for drug/alcohol throughout my employment with CRDC.
To apply, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
Email Applications and Resumes to [email protected]
Applicants may also contact Crowley’s Ridge Development Council Human Resources Office located at:
2401 Fox Meadow Ln, Jonesboro, AR 72401
The position will remain open until filled.
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)