Date: June 15, 2021General Responsibility:
This safety sensitive position is responsible for preventative and routine maintenance for the CRDC rental housing properties and CRDC facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance and preventative maintenance at all CRDC rental housing properties and CRDC facilities.
- Prepare vacant rental units for occupancy including painting, and making repairs.
- Maintain grounds of CRDC rental housing properties and administrative office facilities including removing debris from lawns, sidewalks, and parking lots. (As needed)
- Maintain inventory of rental housing maintenance supplies.
- Inspect all fire extinguishers at the rental housing properties and CRDC facilities and schedule annual service.
- Develop and maintain a quarterly preventative maintenance schedule.
- Accompany pest control technicians and perform quarterly inspections as needed.
- Respond to emergency maintenance calls after hours and on weekends.
- Perform safety inspections and correct any deficiencies in agency facilities.
- Maintain CRDC rental housing vehicle. (Oil changes, cleaning, inspections, service).
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary.
Qualification and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to perform job duties without close supervision.
- Ability to plan, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to perform maintenance repairs
- Ability to move furniture, appliances, and other heavy objects
- Extensive Travel Required
- Valid Arkansas Driver License
- Serviceable Vehicle
- Auto Liability Insurance
- Must be able to bend, squat, sit, stand, lift and walk
- Able to lift and carry 50 or more pounds
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer Acknowledgement:
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job duties may be altered from time to time. I understand CRDC is a drug free workplace and I agree to take a drug/alcohol test prior to my employment and will be periodically subjected to random screenings for drug/alcohol throughout my employment with CRDC.
To apply, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
2401 Fox Meadow Lane, P.O. Box 16720
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Phone: (870) 802-7100
Fax: (870) 268-1461
Email: [email protected]