Date: May 06, 2022General Responsibility:
Work under the general supervision of the kitchen manager, assisting in preparing meals for residents at the Recovery Center, organizing inventory, stocking inventory, cleaning kitchen area, and another other duties assigned by Kitchen Manager or DirectorEssential Functions:
- Prepare meals in accordance with menus as prepared/provided by Kitchen Manager
- Following health and safety protocols, including but not limited COVID protocol.
- Ensure that all food prepared is of sufficient quality and quantity.
- Taking all precautions to ensure all food prepared is prepared in the most sanitary method possible, including no smoking when handling food.
- Cleanliness of the kitchen and all appliances therein.
- Cleanliness of the cabinets and contents therein, e.g. pots, pans, china, etc.
- Defrosting and cleaning of refrigerators and deep freeze as well.
- Covering all food that is not in use, including food that is out of refrigeration.
- Cleaning up messes as they occur
- Will utilize commodity foods to the greatest extent possible
- Picking up donations and/or food orders
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma/GED or eqivalent
- Must be able to work under stress
- Moderate office noise (printers, phones, foot traffic)
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs
- Standing for at least 50% of the work shift
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit regularly required to walk, talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand. The use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl will also be needed. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Background check, drug screen, and driving record check.
Authority and Accountability:
The incumbent is delegated full authority necessary for the effective performance of the responsibility assigned within the restrictions of applicable policies and instructions, and is fully accountable to the Recovery Center Director for his / her performance.
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job duties and work time schedules may be altered from time to time. I understand CRDC is a drug free workplace and I agree to take a drug/alcohol test prior to my employment and will be periodically subjected to random screenings for drug/alcohol throughout my employment with CRDC.
To apply, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
2401 Fox Meadow Lane, P.O. Box 16720
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Phone: (870) 802-7100
Fax: (870) 268-1461
Email: [email protected]
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)