Date: August 04, 2022Summary:
To develop, revise, implement and communicate policies and procedures that govern the daily operations of the company as well as the operation of the Human Resources Department.Responibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor employee relations practices of key staff to ensure compliance with employment laws and company policies, and to ensure practices that maintain high morale and staff retention to include effective communication, prompt problem resolution, positive supervisory practices, and maintaining a positive work environment. Assist in managing turnover and ensure current and future staffing through development of recruiting sources, and through appropriate selection, orientation, training and staff education.
- Maintain a working knowledge and ensure compliance with governmental and program specific regulations. Effectively communicate and ensure understanding of company policy to employees.
- Conduct internal investigations concerning harassment, EEOC, etc.
- Assist attorney(s) in interrogatories, investigations.
- Monitor EEOC, ADA, FMLA, HIPAA and OSHA compliance withinagency.
- Prepare and update Affirmative Action Plan.
- Prepare and maintain personnel records according to government guidelines.
- Transmit all new hire information to appropriate state reporting agencies
- Record and process workers’ comp claims
- Maintain OSHA Injury Log
- Design and implement evaluation tools, monitor use and frequency of evaluations.
- Prepare unemployment claims, oversee appeal hearings.
- Maintain and update compensation and benefits schedule.
The incumbent is delegated full authority necessary for the effective performance of the responsibilities assigned within the restrictions of applicable policies and instructions and is fully accountable to the Executive Director.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources position.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Arbitration skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- PC proficient.
- Light travel involved. Some overnight as training necessitates.
- Serviceable vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Auto liability insurance.
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, sit and walk
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs
I understand this job description and its requirements, and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job functions may be altered from time to time.
To apply, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
2401 Fox Meadow Lane, P.O. Box 16720
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Phone: (870) 802-7100
Fax: (870) 268-1461
Email: [email protected]