Date: March 15, 2019General Responsibility:
Crowley's Ridge Development Council is seeking applicants for a Full-time Human Services Assistant for the St. Francis County Office. Will be responsible for carrying out duties assigned to him/her that will directly assist the Director and/or other program staff to complete program goals and functions. The clerk will be essentially responsible for assisting with the management’s clerical functions in an effort to coordinate, organize, meet required deadlines and complete assigned projects and reporting. Other basic duties include filing, organization of documents, typing and document preparation and professional phone skills.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering Human Service Center phone calls, routing them to appropriate staff and/or taking complete messages and routing those messages to the appropriate staff.
- To become familiar with CRDC programs, services and personnel so as to enhance job performance.
- Responsible for organizing and filing all office and agency documents and records; largely responsible for the data entry for the Shah Software System; this system includes all client data and monthly demographic reports.
- Responsible for typing all assigned agency/program documents, which include at least the following formats: letters, memos, policy, meeting minutes, program forms, and reports.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as required in order to take and type minutes.
- Assist with program service applications and processing when necessary.
- Assist the Director with completing program projects.
- Assist with compiling monthly program reports.
- Assist with verifying reports and support documentation.
- Other work related duties as assigned by his/her supervisor for the efficient operation of the program and agency.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Adhere to all personnel policy requirements as stated in the CRDC personnel manual.
- High School Education or GED
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 1+ years experience in an office environment
- Computer literate; very familiar with Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can observe confidentiality requirements
- Current valid drivers license
- Serviceable vehicle
- Auto liability insurance
- Able to travel in and out of area when necessary
To apply, click Apply Online and also send completed applications to our office:
2401 Fox Meadow Lane, P.O. Box 16720
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Phone: (870) 802-7100
Fax: (870) 268-1461
Email: [email protected]