Everyone has hopes and dreams…
Let CRDC help you design your path and support your journey to being more self sufficient
The Family Enrichment Program works intensively with low-income families and individuals to help them set goals, learn how to utilize resources and complete goals all to support them in becoming more self-sufficient. This program works to address key issues and provide supportive services to overcome barriers that stand between families and reaching self-sufficiency.
Who should participate?
- Families and individuals who are interested in working toward financial self-sufficiency.
- Families and individuals interested in becoming more involved in their community.
What are the benefits?
- It is free and voluntary
- Helps you to identify your strengths
- Your case worker will talk with you one on one and will encourage, guide and motivate you
- Assists you in mastering new skills
- You decide what you need and what goals to set: budgeting, resources, decision making, parenting skills, job skills, life skills
- Develops a long-term vision for your and your family
- Formulates a plan of action to help you achieve your goals
- Offers support and assistance along the way
- Coordination of services with other agencies and resources
- You will have a written plan that will mark your pathway towards success; case workers can help you modify your plan when you meet goals and experience changes in your life
Family Enrichment slots are available in all counties served.
For more information, please call:
|Craighead County||(870) 802-7100|
|Crittenden County||(870) 400-4023|
|Cross County||(870) 238-2726|
|Greene County||(870) 239-3531|
|Jackson County||(870) 523-5474|
|Poinsett County||(870) 932-0106|
|St. Francis County||(870) 630-0193|
|Woodruff County||(870) 347-1458|