Everyone has hopes and dreams…
Let CRDC help you design your path and support your journey to being more self sufficient
The Family Enrichment Program works intensively with low-income families and individuals to help them set goals, learn how to utilize resources and complete goals all to support them in becoming more self-sufficient. This program works to address key issues and provide supportive services to overcome barriers that stand between families and reaching self-sufficiency.
Who should participate?
- Families and individuals who are interested in working toward financial self-sufficiency.
- Families and individuals interested in becoming more involved in their community.
What are the benefits?
- It is free and voluntary
- Helps you to identify your strengths
- Your case worker will talk with you one on one and will encourage, guide and motivate you
- Assists you in mastering new skills
- You decide what you need and what goals to set: budgeting, resources, decision making, parenting skills, job skills, life skills
- Develops a long-term vision for your and your family
- Formulates a plan of action to help you achieve your goals
- Offers support and assistance along the way
- Coordination of services with other agencies and resources
- You will have a written plan that will mark your pathway towards success; case workers can help you modify your plan when you meet goals and experience changes in your life