Mini Grants for Youth Groups Available:
- Apply by August 15
- Must be planned and implemented by youth
- Must have an element of substance abuse prevention included.
- E-mail or call if you need ideas
Examples of fundable programs might include art training, group shirts, back to school events, community awareness events. Tell us your idea and let’s try to make it happen!
For more information, contact our staff in the county where your group exists. Contact information below.
Who we are:
CRDC: PFS Operates in Three of Arkansas’s Thirteen Prevention Regions. These Regions Include 23 Counties in Northcentral and Northeast Arkansas.
Region 3 Counties include: Cleburne, Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Sharp, Stone, Van Buren, White & Woodruff. Contact Stacy Taylor for any Questions.
Region 4 Counties include: Clay, Craighead, Greene, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, & Randolph. Contact Lisa Perry for any Questions.
Region 7 Counties include: Crittenden, Cross, Lee, Monroe, Phillips, & St. Francis. Contact Marquish Applewhite for any Questions.
What We Do:
- Empower youth to engage in substance abuse prevention advocacy in their schools and communities.
- Assist communities in developing Youth Anti-Drug Coalition
- Support Youth Drug Free groups already established in schools.
- Provide substance abuse education.
- Provide information about evidence-based prevention strategies and activities.
- Provide leadership training and opportunities.
- Provide connectivity to state and community resources.
- Sponsor youth and adult leaders’ participation in national conferences
- Provide mini grants to enable youth coalitions to conduct prevention activities in their communities
Partnership for Success Locations:
PFS Region 3
2485 E Harrison St
Batesville, AR 72501
Phone: (870) 520-0713
PFS Region 4
2401 Fox Meadow Lane
Jonesboro, AR 72404
Phone: (870) 520-9394
or (870) 273-2921
PFS Region 7
593 HWY 243
Marianna, AR 72360
Phone: (870) 520-8286