Who we are:
CRDC: PFS Operates in Three of Arkansas’s Thirteen Prevention Regions. These Regions Include 23 Counties in Northcentral, Northeast and Eastern Arkansas.
Region 3 Counties include: Cleburne, Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Sharp, Stone, Van Buren, White & Woodruff.
Region 4 Counties include: Clay, Craighead, Greene, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, & Randolph.
Region 7 Counties include: Crittenden, Cross, Lee, Monroe, Phillips, & St. Francis.
What We Do:
- Empower youth to engage in substance abuse prevention advocacy in their schools and communities.
- Assist schools in developing Youth Anti-Drug Coalitions.
- Support Youth Drug Free groups already established in schools.
- Provide substance abuse education.
- Provide information about evidence-based prevention strategies and activities.
- Provide leadership training and opportunities.
- Provide connectivity to state and community resources.
Partnership for Success Locations:
PFS Region 3
2485 E Harrison St
Batesville, AR 72501
Phone: (870) 520-0713
PFS Region 4
2401 Fox Meadow Lane
Jonesboro, AR 72404
Phone: (870) 520-9394
PFS Region 7
593 HWY 243
Marianna, AR 72360
Phone: (870) 520-8286