Crowley’s Ridge Development Council is an Arkansas Community Action Agency serving the needs of citizens in Northeast Arkansas. Your tax deductible donation to CRDC Council helps individuals and families in all the counties we serve. To help support our community action efforts, please complete the donation form below. You will then be redirected to PayPal to make a secure payment.
Why Should You Support CRDC?
Over the past years, community action has been instrumental in establishing nationally recognized programs such as senior citizens programs, weatherization programs, child care programs, Vista Volunteers, etc. with a goal of helping people to help themselves. CRDC participates in a multitude of local, regional and state boards, advisory committees, organizations, and task forces. Each of these groups focus on making a difference in the lives of Northeast Arkansans. A twenty four member Board of Directors is responsible for the development of all agency policies, procedures, and overall management of the corporation. Executive Director, Tim Wooldridge manages the day to day operations of the agency. Community Action Agencies, like CRDC, have very low administrative overhead costs (on average, between 7 and 12 percent). Resources are invested directly in the community and families, not in bureaucracy. Our experience in operating numerous and varied programs under several different funding agencies since 1965 has provided us with an extensive background of state and federal regulations, licensing / registration requirements, health and safety standards, and nutritional standards.
- Ability to adapt and change with the environment
- Comprehensive programming and planning for low-income families
- Financial accountability, stewardship and adherence to core mission and values
- High degree of accountability for program results
- Representative governance and organizational planning
- Willingness to expand programming and create new programs to fit the changing needs of our customers and communities.