Did you know?
- September 5 – 11 is National Suicide Prevention Week.
- September is Pain Awareness Month. Many opioid addictions begin with treatment for pain. Be aware of what you and loved ones are prescribed and never share medications with others.
- September is also National Recovery Month. Remember that addiction is a disease, not a moral failing. Be willing to step up and be there to help those struggling to break the cycle and to support those in recovery.
- Are you ready for Red Wolves Football! Come visit us at the Prevention Booth inside the stadium on the concourse! We have lots of free goodies and informational brochures to browse while you wait for kickoff.
Regional Prevention Program Locations:
Prevention Region 4
2401 Fox Meadow Lane
Jonesboro, AR 72404
Phone: (870) 933.0033
Fax: (870) 933.0048
Prevention Region 7
593 HWY 243
Marianna, AR 72360
Fax: (870) 298.2249
Dr. Lisa Perry
Cell: (870) 273.2921
Cell: (870) 819.7756
Who we are:
CRDC: Prevention operates in two of Arkansas’s thirteen Prevention Regions. These regions include 13 counties in northeast and eastern Arkansas.
Region 4 Counties include: Clay, Craighead, Greene, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, & Randolph.
Region 7 Counties include: Crittenden, Cross, Lee, Monroe, Phillips, & St. Francis.
What We Do:
- Raise awareness about the dangers of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs
- Provide substance abuse prevention support and programs in our regions
- Provide speakers for schools, churches, civic organizations, and others wanting to learn more about prevention
- Provide materials to individuals, schools, churches, law enforcement, or any group who needs them
- Recruit and participate in the Arkansas Prevention Needs Assessment (APNA) surveys
- SYNAR Tobacco Compliance checks and coverage studies
- Provide assistance to community coalitions, drug free clubs, and others