Did you know?
- October 2 is National Night Out.
- October 9 and October 18, Pick up FREE Opioid Abuse Prevention Kits, informational brochures, and other freebies at ASU Football games, west concourse
- October 21 – 31 is National Red Ribbon Week
- Public Opioid Awareness Event at Paragould Community Center October 23, 6:00PM. We will be distributing FREE Opioid Abuse Prevention Kits and giving away drug lock boxes as door prizes at this event.
- Out of the Dark Anti-Drug Rally/Parade, October 25, downtown Jonesboro
- October 27 is the next National Drug Take Back. Click for locations near you.
Regional Prevention Program Locations:
Prevention Region 4
2401 Fox Meadow Lane
Jonesboro, AR 72404
Phone: (870) 933.0033
Fax: (870) 933.0048
Prevention Region 7
593 HWY 243
Marianna, AR 72360
Fax: (870) 298.2249
Dr. Lisa Perry
Cell: (870) 273.2921
Cell: (870) 819.7756
Who we are:
CRDC: Prevention operates in two of Arkansas’s thirteen Prevention Regions. These regions include 13 counties in northeast and eastern Arkansas.
Region 4 Counties include: Clay, Craighead, Greene, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, & Randolph.
Region 7 Counties include: Crittenden, Cross, Lee, Monroe, Phillips, & St. Francis.
What We Do:
- Raise awareness about the dangers of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs
- Provide substance abuse prevention support and programs in our regions
- Provide speakers for schools, churches, civic organizations, and others wanting to learn more about prevention
- Provide materials to individuals, schools, churches, law enforcement, or any group who needs them
- Recruit and participate in the Arkansas Prevention Needs Assessment (APNA) surveys
- SYNAR Tobacco Compliance checks and coverage studies
- Provide assistance to community coalitions, drug free clubs, and others